Elite DNA Therapy Services offers a team of knowledgeable and licensed therapists and social workers who conduct psychotherapy, also known as talk therapy, to help support our patients.
Talk therapy is designed for people who live with a mental health condition or who are experiencing challenges and need additional support.
You may benefit from talk therapy if you live with:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood disorders such as depression or bipolar disorder
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders like borderline personality disorder or dependent personality disorder
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Adjustment disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Why Talk Therapy?
Talk Therapy is designed to benefit all people as they navigate through life changes and challenges. Elite DNA Therapy Services can provide tools and resources to help our patients live healthier and more balanced lives. We will provide support for patients to resolve relationship conflict, relieve anxiety or stress, cope with major life changes, work through grief, accept life-threatening or chronic illness diagnoses, and recover from abuse.
Psychotherapy can be offered in different formats, including individual, couples, family or group therapy sessions. These evidence-based approaches are effective for a wide range of problems.
We offer talk therapy for children ages 5+. For children 5 and under, we utilize play and expressive arts activities with parent training/support. For details on the providers at different offices, please visit our locations page and select the office nearest you.
Virtual Therapy Services Available
Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Speech Therapy and select group therapy are available virtually.
What Is Virtual Care?
Virtual Care is a telehealth program, providing telepsychiatry and teletherapy services to Florida residents. By providing a live, secure, video-based connection with our psychiatrists and therapists, telehealth ensures that appropriate help is always accessible. Learn more about our Virtual Therapy Services.
Schedule an appointment
New patients: Getting started has never been easier! You can schedule your appointment with our Care Coordination team online. They will direct you to the exact services and providers that will fit you best.
Existing patients: Contact your provider or call 239-223-2751.
Our team at Elite DNA Therapy Services is dedicated to ensuring everyone has access to quality mental health care. When people feel supported and receive the proper resources and treatment, the outcomes are tremendous. Talk Therapy gives our patients a safe space to discuss their feelings, concerns and goals without judgement.
Benefits of Psychotherapy include:
- a greater understanding of emotions
- identifying and overcoming anxieties and insecurities
- greater ability to cope with stress
- process traumatic experiences
- work on breaking unhealthy habits
- discussing and implementing possible lifestyle changes
- discovering and learning tactics to manage triggers
- learn coping skills for daily life issues
- developing tools that help you navigate through daily life