Here are some of the frequently asked questions we receive. If you have a question not addressed in our FAQ, you can contact us.
Typical children’s occupation therapy at our Fort Myers clinic last 45 minutes. These sessions can be shortened or lengthened depending on your needs and the goals we are working to accomplish.
Each child is different, so we will work to create a holistic plan to best support his or her therapy needs.
The Elite DNA Virtual Care Connect is a telehealth program, providing telepsychiatry and teletherapy services to Florida residents. By connecting the patient and provider through the Elite DNA Connect application, we are able to ensure that distance and personal obligations are no longer obstacles to improved mental health.
Our goal is to provide a timely, smooth and successful process; one that promotes ease and enhances access to psychiatry or therapy services.
Through the Elite DNA Connect application, any new or existing Elite DNA client can use their smartphone, computer, or tablet device to get connected.
To sign up, fill out this form.
Once connected, the patient is scheduled with a care coordination appointment. This initial appointment is an opportunity for an Elite DNA care coordinator to better understand patient concerns, questions and ultimately to ensure the patient is paired with the most appropriate provider for his/ her needs.
Services and treatment generally begin within 7 days from the initial care coordination session.
- Aetna Better Health (coverage thru Beacon)
- Allwell (Sunshine Medicare Advantage)
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Clarion Health
- Clear Health Alliance Medicaid
- Coventry Healthcare (coverage thru Beacon)
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicaid (thru Beacon)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Optimum Healthcare Medicare
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Pace Medicare Hospice Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Railroad Medicare (can be scheduled with any Medicare provider)
- Sunshine Health
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare Prime (works like an HMO, referral needed)
- Tricare Select (no referral needed)
- United Behavioral Health
- Vivida Health (coverage thru Beacon)
- WebTPA (LeeHealth PHO, also called Innovatus)
3 years old and up.
No, you do not need a referral.
Yes, we have female providers.
Emergency: in seconds; Average time: 24 hours.
No, we do not offer transportation.
Yes, we have a sliding scale.
A list of medications you are taking.
ABA: all insurances
Speech, OT: Staywell, Humana Medicaid (coming soon), Tricare East, Vivida Health.